I am a 01-Master Electrician.
I will personally be on site performing the work and answering your phone calls, e-mails or texts. Since the age of 16, I have been practicing the electrical trade and am still in love with it! My commitment is:
- Practical safeguarding of persons and property from hazards arising from the use of electricity.
- I am not a corner cutter; I will be thorough.
- I will always give you a fair price.
Here are a few electrical services I offer:
- Photo-voltaic systems (battery back-ups, off-grid, net metering)
- Electrical vehicle charging station – NEMA 14-50
- Electrical inspections
- Troubleshooting miswired or confusing electrical issues
- Electrical upgrades (service meters, service panel, panel upgrade, sub panels, whole house rewires)
- Hot tub systems and saunas
- Swimming pools and fountains
- Lighting (removals, replacements, retrofits, change-outs, lamp replacements, photocells and timers)
- Heating and AC systems
- Smoke/CO² Detectors
- Adding new branch circuits (receptacles, outlets, welders, GFCI’s)
- Gate automation (access control)
- Well maintenance (water control, well pump control, well motor replacement)
- Automation lighting systems (wireless lighting dimmers)
- Fire alarms
- Low voltage systems (category/cat cables, doorbells, CCTVs, security cameras)
- New construction and additions
Contact a Residential Electrician in Seattle
If you’re looking to hire a reliable Seattle based electrician, feel free to give us a call at OHM Electrical Contracting, LLC and request one of our experts to take a look at your system. We’ll help you upgrade, install, repair, or troubleshoot any electrical-based setup.
OHM Electrical Contracting, LLC
Address: 620 S Orcas St Suite 80127, Seattle, WA 98108